Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Leave Your Recipes HERE :-)

Shout out to all my Foodies!

I hope you all have been enjoying the recipes I have been trying out and posting  for you.

I have been getting alot of great feedback and wanted to create this posting sothat you all can share your great CrockPot recipes .... or any recipe.  I will cook it and post the outcomes, if it something I think can be crockpotted.

Right now I am looking for an idea for Super Bowl - the menu for Super Bowl is appetizers only ... so drop some helpful hints or ideas.



Helping me helps everyone else :-)
Have fun all and THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. Super Bowl related - thought it was funny and wanted to share it with you all - http://starberryicecream.com/jesus-take-the-wheel-giselle-bundchen-sends-tom-brady-superbowl-prayer-email-to-friends

    ReplyDelete